Nu Film 17
Suitable for the control of various pests in oil
Nu Film 17 is a natural product (deriative of pine resin).
Nu Film 17 is a superior sticking extending agent, specially designed to enhances the useful life of the insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, & foliar fertilisers.
- Better spray deposition, greatly reduces run off and prevents re-wetting.
- Helps pesticide sprays to penetrate and spread out uniformly on hairy or waxy leaves to get into cracks and services.
Protects loss during due to rain, irrigation, dew, and leaf abrasion.
- Dries rapidly into a waterproof film. It protects systematically translocated chemicals until they can penetrate and enter the plant tissue.
- It acts as a sunscreen, preventing degradation of the pesticide residue by ultraviolet light.
- Protects the pesticide from heat decomposition by reflecting the solar radiation.
- Protects encapsulates pesticides before they can evaporate, allowing them to be released slowly for more effective use.
- Being a completely natural and non-toxic product itself, extends the life of biological control organisms such as BT (Bacillus Thuringiensis) and viral agents.